The Eat Well Tasmania Board of Management (EWTi BOM) is the collaborative volunteer body, with a broad skill set, that manages the Eat Well Tasmania program and oversees organisational governance. The EWTi BOM is made up of members, representing a range of sectors including:
- Primary production of foods
- Food retail
- Health and wellbeing
- Hospitality (Food preparation/cooking etc.)
to view the Current Board Profile.
Eat Well Tasmania Board membership
EWTi is seeking expressions of interest from enthusiastic individuals and organisations that are keen to make a difference to the nutritional wellbeing of the Tasmanian population. Specifically, EWTi is seeking motivated and dedicated participants to join its Board of Management.
In nominating for a position on the EWTi BOM, potential members should consider the following:
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to the EWTi program and to act for the greater good of EWTi
- Ability to be a passionate supporter of the program’s philosophies, including promotion of healthy eating in line with the Dietary Guidelines for Australians.
- Attributes that can contribute to the strengthening and organisational growth of EWTi
- Experience on boards or committees either as a member, or officer eg: chairperson, treasurer etc
- Experience in working in partnership with a broad range of stakeholders and the ability to appreciate differing views and perspectives on issues
- Ability to attend EWTi BOM meeting (six per year)
- Ability to identify ways to enhance organisational capacity to expand the EWTi program including further financial investment in the EWTi program
- Whether the member has any interest that may conflict with the EWTi BOM
If you are interested in becoming a member of the EWTi board, please contact our Executive Officer for more information on (03) 6223 1266 or email us