- 600g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 400g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup whole fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 100g feta, crumbled into large pieces
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line baking dish with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower and broccoli on prepared tray.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons good olive oil . Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes. Add pine nuts.
- Roast for a further 10 minutes or until vegetables are golden and tender. Drizzle with remaining olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with parsley, fetta, and zest. Serve. (optional: sprinkle toasted pine nuts for a crunchy topping).