- 2 lemons, halved
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 60ml Tasmanian olive oil
- 1 cup of freshly cut herbs, (parsley, coriander and basil)
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Combine the lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the lemon zest, garlic, herbs. Stir or whisk in the olive oil.
Use it within 1 to 2 hours of making. Stir again before using.
HOW TO USE
- Marinate chicken pieces for grilling or baking.
- Use as a basting sauce for roast meats.
- Cover root veg in the marinade and roast.
- Use as a salad dressing
Add to dips for a citrus and garlic flavour
We love leftovers: Freeze leftover marinade in ice cube trays and use when needed.