- 5 sticks rhubarb, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 packet of puff pastry sheets (we prefer a reduced fat type, this is optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, toss the rhubarb with cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the pastry sheet into four equal square pieces (make a window design).
- Divide the rhubarb between the pastry pieces, leaving a 1cm rim.
- Fold and pinch each corner to keep the filling in.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, then serve with Greek or plain yoghurt.
We Love Leftovers:
Tarts will keep in the fridge for up to five days and in the freezer for six months. While the leaves of rhubarb are poisonous to both humans and animals, they can be placed in your compost for FOGO bin.