- 400 grams leftover or pre-cooked brown rice
- 60 grams parmesan, shaved
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 250 grams light sour cream
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and chopped finely
- 1 zucchini grated squeezed out juice
- 14 leaves silver beet steamed and chopped (frozen can be used also)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper.
Combine all ingredients together .
The mixture should be firm like a cake batter
Put into prepared baking tin.
Bake for 45-50 minutes at 180C or until golden and set in the middle.