- 1 bunch fresh radishes
- 2 tablespoons of Tasmanian olive oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon each of dried parsley, chives and dried dill
- 1 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
In a bowl, combine the radishes, olive oil, dried herbs, salt, and pepper; toss until the radishes are evenly coated.
Spread radishes out in a single layer in a large baking tray.
Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes of baking add the minced garlic and toss. Return to oven to bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and easily pierced with a fork.
Serve with fresh parsley, dill, or chives.