- 600 grams Brussels sprouts, washed and dried
- 120 g bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup Tasmanian extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed or finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze or more to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a large baking pan with grease proof paper. Set aside.
- Trim the ends of the sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- Arrange brussels sprouts, any loose leaves, bacon and garlic on the pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and spread mixture out in a single layer.
- Roast sprouts for 25-30 minutes; turning once through cooking, until tender with charred edges. The bacon will be cooked and crispy.
- Enjoy straightaway.