Peppery radishes are delicious when roasted with a pinch of salt, plenty of garlic and heaps of fresh seasonal herbs.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, olive oil, dried herbs, salt, and pepper; toss until the radishes are evenly coated.
- Spread radishes out in a single layer in a large baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes of baking add the minced garlic and toss. Return to oven to bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and easily pierced with a fork.
- Serve with fresh parsley, dill and chives, or your choice of seasonal herbs.