This salad is perfect for using up leftover herbs in the fridge.
- For Salad Dressing: Combine 3 cups of fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley, coriander, basil, mint and chives), ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup plain yogurt, 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, 1 Tbsp. drained capers, 1 garlic clove, and a pinch of salt in a blender.
- For Salad:
- Snap off the woody ends of the asparagus and cut each stalk into 1-inch pieces. Heat the butter or oil in a large sauté pan over high heat and cook the asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes, until it's warmed through and tender but still crisp.
- Slice the radishes into thin rounds using a mandolin or sharp knife. Toss with the asparagus in a large bowl. Add your choice of lettuce. Optional to add a sprinkling of pumpkin or flax seeds to the salad for crunch and texture.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss. Season with salt and black pepper. Slice the mint leaves very fine and toss them with the vegetables.
- This salad can be refrigerated for up to 4 hours before serving. Serve cold or at room temperature.