- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Toss chopped artichokes and parsnips in two tablespoons olive oil and roast for 20 – 30 mins until golden and tender.
- In a large, deep frypan, over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion in butter for 3 – 5 mins, until very soft. Add the stock to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add roasted vegetables, cream, lemon juice, seasoning and thyme. Continue to simmer for 5 – 10 mins.
- Allow the soup to cool for 30 mins and then puree, using a handheld blender or food processor. Puree until very smooth (soup will be a thicker consistency).
- Top with grated parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil—enjoy!