- In a medium bowl combine the oats, flour, sugar and cinnamon ingredients, give them a stir.
- In a separate bowl add in your egg, oil, vanilla and butter, whisk until smooth.
- Add in your dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Chill for at least 15 minutes in the fridge. Shape into balls place on baking sheet and gently place and press in berries. Bake at 180°C for about 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for about 15 minutes before eating.
This is a great base recipe for cookies and can be adapted each season to include seasonal fruits. For example, in autumn and winter try using sliced apples instead of berries.