- Place Greek yoghurt and half the flour in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Gradually add in more flour until the dough starts to form into a ball.
- Tip the dough onto a well-floured surface and knead with your hands for a minute or two.
- If the dough is still too sticky, add some more flour and continue to knead.
- Divide the dough into six even parts. Lightly grease a work surface with olive oil.
- Using a rolling pin, roll each ball of dough into rounds approximately the size of a saucer.
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add a flatbread and cook each side for 20-30 seconds, until cooked through and covered in brown spots. Repeat with the remaining flatbread.
Once flatbreads have completely cooled, place in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the freezer for up to three months. These are so handy to pull out when you're having curry or soup for dinner.
Just leave on the counter for 10 minutes or so to bring to room temperature, then zap in the microwave to warm up for 20 seconds.